3mm Amethyst Silver Ring
This Purple Gemstone ring from our Jewellery Collection is a 3mm Amethyst Silver Ring, handmade from Sterling Silver.
- Amethyst 3mm round Gemstone
- Faceted Gemstone
- Silver Ring
- Handmade Jewellery
- Jewellery Care Guide included
- Shop online
- Ring Sizes: L, N, P
Gemstone Jewellery – Beautiful Amethyst Rings
The benefit of wearing jewellery made from gemstones is that it vibrates directly against your skin.
Gemstones are ageless, versatile and make for an effortlessly elegant look. Tune in and connect to their frequency, while showing off their natural beauty.
You can also stack this ring with any of the other gemstone rings from our collection to create your own chakra ring.
*Amethyst gemstones may vary slightly in colour due to their natural origin.
Calming, protective, balancing, centering
- Birthstone month: February
Amethyst colours range from lavender to deep purple. It carries calming and serene energy that will help you unwind and relax. It soothes the body, reducing anxious nerves and restlessness.
It is extremely powerful and protective with a high spiritual vibration and strong healing and cleansing powers.
It is said to be the most spiritual stone and is also known as the “Stone of Spirit.
Silver Jewellery: 3mm Amethyst Silver Ring
Silver Jewellery is an excellent high-quality choice because the metal will not rust or perish. Sterling silver is composed of 92.5% Pure Silver and 7.5% non-tarnishing silver alloy.
Silver is thought to have metaphysical properties, it is believed to bring patience and perseverance to the wearer, and it is used extensively with gemstones. The metal attracts and retains the properties channelled by the stones.
It is known to enhance the powers of the moon, particularly during the full and new moon. As the metal is reflective, as the moon reflects the light of the sun, so does silver reflect negativity from the wearer.
Handmade Jewellery: 3mm Amethyst Silver Ring
An exquisitely beautiful and radiant stone that is very affordable.
Handmade in South Africa. Natural gemstone set in a silver ring.
*Actual dimensions might differ slightly due to the handmade process.
Jewellery Care Guide for our Beautiful Amethyst Rings
Our ORA Jewellery is handmade with great care and we ask that you take optimal care of all precious jewellery in turn to ensure optimal longevity of your Jewellery.
- Avoid direct contact with water and chemical products e.g. soap, perfume, abrasive products.
- Avoid impact with hard surfaces.
- Protect Jewellery from moisture and keep away from all sources of heat such as radiators and windows.
- Do not wear jewellery when in the swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna/steam room or while bathing or showering.
- Chlorine, detergents, oils & perfumes can all cause tarnishing & damage.
- Remove jewellery when doing household tasks.
- Always put your jewellery on last as a finishing touch after getting ready.
- Moisture can cause tarnishing & may weaken springs and clasps.
- Coil chains gently to prevent damage in storage.
- Avoid impact with hard surfaces.
- Clean Jewellery with a moist cloth to polish it.
- Your jewellery is the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off.
Online shopping made easy
We deliver nationwide in South Africa and have partnered with South Africa’s leading online payment solution providers to offer you a variety of secure payment options.
Shop safely with a credit or debit card, Instant EFT, Masterpass, or Snapscan. Alternatively, Buy now and Pay later with Mobicred. Apply here for a Mobicred convenient credit facility, then simply select Mobicred from the payment options on our checkout page
Allow for a standard delivery window period of two to five working days, depending on where you live.
Shop from any of our Categories and Enjoy FREE delivery on all orders over R900 within the borders of South Africa.
All orders for our Beautiful Amethyst Rings come with a Free Gift with Purchase!
Receive a complimentary Organic Lavender Sachet when you place an order.
Keep the sachet in your drawers to keep linen smelling fresh or under your pillowcase during the day. The scent of lavender when you go to sleep will calm your mind after a busy day.
Tune into our Frequency for more Beautiful Amethyst Rings!
- We’re on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest sharing our passion for home decor, fashion, crystals, and all things spirituality and high vibrational.
- Give us a review and show us how you styled it. Tag us at @mysticgirlza for a chance to be featured on our Instagram page. #ownyourmagic
- Stay in tune with our frequency and be the first to know when we bring in some new magic!
- Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know when we bring in some new magic!
- Need to get hold of us? Choose your preferred method and get in touch with us here.