Gold Cuff – Classic
This clean and simple design is great for your everyday outfits because you can instantly transform them into a very modern and stylish look. A minimalist-inspired cuff no matter its size, whether delicate or bold, is very suitable to combine with a stack of dainty bracelets or on its own and make it your statement piece.
- Brass Jewellery
- Boho Jewellery
- Handmade Jewellery
- Jewellery Care Guide included
- Shop Online
- Cuff Width 10mm
- Cuff Size STD
Brass is a strong and durable metal, while at the same time being malleable. The combination of zinc and copper contribute to the strength of the material. Generally, a ratio of 63% copper and 37% Zinc applies. It is a popular choice in jewellery design with beautiful warm tones of gold.
Brass has metaphysical healing properties to boost your immune system while enhancing courage. Frequently wearing your brass jewellery will cause them to take on your body chemistry revealing your energy signature.
Dating back centuries, silver, copper and brass are revered for their healing, energising and protective properties.
Boho Jewellery is mainly about the free spirit, peaceful mind and individualism in terms of fashion trends.
The key objective of Boho Jewellery is that there are very few constraints as to how you can style them. Wear your cuff bracelet on its own for an elegant look or stack up a layer of different bracelets. There is no limit when it comes to styling options.
Handmade Jewellery: Gold Cuff
Our Classic Gold Cuff is hand made from brass with a uniformly imprinted pattern into the metal creating deep texture onto the gold cuff, leaving a customised artisanal finish to each gold cuff.
Very simple and clean elongated cuff bracelets can look very well put together, regardless of your outfit. If you like refined and artistic inspired bracelets you need this piece in your collection.
*Actual dimensions might differ slightly due to the handmade process.
Jewellery Care Guide
Our Gold Cuff is handmade with great care and we ask that you take optimal care of all precious jewellery in turn to ensure optimal longevity of your Jewellery.
- Avoid direct contact with water and chemical products e.g. soap, perfume, abrasive products.
- Avoid impact with hard surfaces.
- Protect Jewellery from moisture and keep away from all sources of heat such as radiators and windows.
- Do not wear jewellery when in the swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna/steam room or while bathing or showering.
- Chlorine, detergents, oils & perfumes can all cause tarnishing & damage.
- Remove jewellery when doing household tasks.
- Always put your jewellery on last as a finishing touch after getting ready.
- Moisture can cause tarnishing & may weaken springs and clasps.
- Coil chains gently to prevent damage in storage.
- Avoid impact with hard surfaces.
- Clean Jewellery with a moist cloth to polish it.
- Your jewellery is the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off.
Online shopping made easy
We deliver nationwide in South Africa and have partnered with South Africa’s leading online payment solution providers to offer you a variety of secure payment options.
Shop safely with a credit or debit card, Instant EFT, Masterpass, or Snapscan. Alternatively, Buy now and Pay later with Mobicred. Apply here for a Mobicred convenient credit facility, then simply select Mobicred from the payment options on our checkout page
Allow for a standard delivery window period of two to five working days, depending on where you live.
Shop from any of our Categories and Enjoy FREE delivery on all orders over R900 within the borders of South Africa.
All orders come with a Free Gift with Purchase!
Receive a complimentary Organic Lavender Sachet when you place an order.
Keep the sachet in your drawers to keep linen smelling fresh or under your pillowcase during the day. The scent of lavender when you go to sleep will calm your mind after a busy day.
Tune into our Frequency!
- We’re on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest sharing our passion for home decor, fashion, crystals, and all things spirituality and high vibrational.
- Give us a review and show us how you styled it. Tag us at @mysticgirlza for a chance to be featured on our Instagram page. #ownyourmagic
- Stay in tune with our frequency and be the first to know when we bring in some new magic!
- Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know when we bring in some new magic!
- Need to get hold of us? Choose your preferred method and get in touch with us here.