Delightful Daisy Earrings
Daisies symbolise new beginnings, hope, innocence, fun, affection, and other lovely attributes.
Add some happy cheer to your look with our Daisy Earrings, handmade from brass, with gold plated sterling silver earring hooks.
- Boho Jewellery
- Brass Jewellery
- Jewellery Care Guide included
- Handmade in South Africa
- Order Online
“Happiness is to hold flowers in both hands.“ – Japanese Proverb
We well and truly agree with it, flowers make us happy, so to that, we want to add: ‘and show off those beauties on both lobes!”
You can absolutely pair up your beautiful flowers with absolutely anything and still make a statement. This pair of daisy earrings is one of the must-haves in anyone’s jewellery collection. Own your magic and update your look with these bold, fun daisy blooms!
Incorporating elements of the earth and the universe, Boho Jewellery is mainly about the free spirit, peaceful mind and individualism in terms of fashion trends.
We are an expression of the universe and connecting to nature through our fashion and accessories have always had a very calming and serene effect.
Almost all lifestyle categories over the centuries have been inspired by nature and jewellery is one such category that has always come alive through floral inspiration and interpretation.
Through imitating nature, jewellery design has become a platform to reflect and showcase the floral world’s beauty.
Brass Jewellery – Daisy Earrings
Brass is a strong and durable metal, while at the same time being malleable. The combination of zinc and copper contribute to the strength of the material. Generally, a ratio of 63% copper and 37% Zinc applies. It is a popular choice in jewellery design with beautiful warm tones of gold.
Brass has metaphysical healing properties to boost your immune system while enhancing courage. Frequently wearing your brass jewellery will cause them to take on your own body chemistry revealing your personal energy signature.
Dating back centuries, silver, copper and brass are revered for their healing, energising and protective properties.
Jewellery Care Guide
Our Daisy Earrings are handmade with great care and we ask that you take optimal care of all precious jewellery in turn to ensure optimal longevity of your Jewellery.
- Avoid direct contact with water and chemical products e.g. soap, perfume, abrasive products.
- Avoid impact with hard surfaces.
- Protect Jewellery from moisture and keep away from all sources of heat such as radiators and windows.
- Do not wear jewellery when in the swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna/steam room or while bathing or showering.
- Chlorine, detergents, oils & perfumes can all cause tarnishing & damage.
- Remove jewellery when doing household tasks.
- Always put your jewellery on last as a finishing touch after getting ready.
- Moisture can cause tarnishing & may weaken springs and clasps.
- Coil chains gently to prevent damage in storage.
- Avoid impact with hard surfaces.
- Clean Jewellery with a moist cloth to polish it.
- Your jewellery is the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off.
How to Clean Brass by Rubbing with a Lemon:
- Cut a lemon in half.
- Sprinkle salt on the cut side of one of the lemon halves.
- Rub the salted lemon over the brass, in the direction of the metal’s natural grain.
- When your item has reached the desired appearance, wash it thoroughly in water to remove all traces of lemon.
- Dry thoroughly.
Handmade in South Africa
Handmade from brass with a high-quality finish.
*Actual dimensions might differ slightly due to the handmade process.
- Daisy 41mm x 41mm
Online shopping made easy
We deliver nationwide in South Africa and have partnered with South Africa’s leading online payment solution providers to offer you a variety of secure payment options.
Shop safely with a credit or debit card, Instant EFT, Masterpass, or Snapscan. Alternatively, Buy now and Pay later with Mobicred. Apply here for a Mobicred convenient credit facility, then simply select Mobicred from the payment options on our checkout page
Allow for a standard delivery window period of two to five working days, depending on where you live.
Shop from any of our Categories and Enjoy FREE delivery on all orders over R900 within the borders of South Africa.
All orders come with a Free Gift with Purchase!
Receive a complimentary Organic Lavender Sachet when you place an order.
Keep the sachet in your drawers to keep linen smelling fresh or under your pillowcase during the day. The scent of lavender when you go to sleep will calm your mind after a busy day.
Tune into our Frequency!
- We’re on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest sharing our passion for home decor, fashion, crystals, and all things spirituality and high vibrational.
- Give us a review and show us how you styled it. Tag us at @mysticgirlza for a chance to be featured on our Instagram page. #ownyourmagic
- Stay in tune with our frequency and be the first to know when we bring in some new magic!
- Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know when we bring in some new magic!
- Need to get hold of us? Choose your preferred method and get in touch with us here.